About cat Neville
tasteMAKERS builds upon the work I've done on a local and regional level and brings the stories to a national audience. My nearly two decades in culinary journalism inform the tasteMAKERS trek through the current state of food.
I am endlessly inspired by the people I cover and strive to develop content that matches their passion. Their work is the backbone of the culinary industry. With tasteMAKERS, I'll showcase their effort and introduce you to the people whose work reflects the quality and diversity of American food and drink.
Seeking stories over the last 20 years has led me to discover and appreciate the risks these makers take and the determination required to follow their passion. I've seen first hand the positive impact experienced by those who work each day to create something that is unique and personal and, in tasteMAKERS, I am excited to share their stories with you.
tasteMAKERS will put a spotlight on culinary industry professionals whose work is defining the flavor of American food today. I invite you to come along with me on this journey as I explore the American maker movement.
- Riverfront Times, Cat Neville, St. Louis' Fearless Food Explorer, Is Ready For a National Audience
- Nine Network of Public Media, Feast TV’s Creator Catherine Neville To Go National With New Series
- Feast Magazine, Feast Publisher Catherine Neville to Develop New National Television Series, tasteMAKERS
- Big 550 KTRS, Cat Neville Talks With McGraw and Kelly About tasteMAKERS
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Feast Magazine Chief Working On Series For National Airing
- Broadway World, Emmy Winner Catherine Neville to Develop New National Series tasteMAKERS
- M.F.K. Fisher Distinguished Writing Award, Les Dames d'Escoffier, 2018
- Regional EMMY Award, Feast TV, Lifestyle Program, 2017
- HSMAI Culinary Creator Award, 2017
- Regional EMMY Award, Feast TV, Specialty Assignment, 2016
- Regional EMMY Award, Feast TV, Lifestyle Program, 2016
- Folio Top Women in Media, Entrepreneur, 2015
- Lee Enterprises Presidents Award for Innovation, 2014
- Regional EMMY Award, Feast TV, Magazine Program, 2014
- Eddie Award, Charting His Course, 2014
- Regional EMMY Award, Feast TV, Magazine Program, 2013
- Lee Enterprises President's Award for Innovation, 2010
- Missouri Restaurant Association Media Person of the Year, 2006
- 30 Under 30, St. Louis Business Journal, 2005
- Feast TV, multiple seasons
- Kings of Kansas City, Feast Magazine, September 2017
- Pour It On, Feast Magazine, September 2017
- How One Missouri Duck Hunter Found His Call, Feast Magazine, October 2016
- Notes from Vietnam, Feast Magazine, July 2015
- Charting His Course, Feast Magazine, October 2013
- Launched Sauce Magazine in 1999 as a website, expanded to print in 2001.
- Sold stake in Sauce in 2010 with a circulation of 80,000.
- Launched Feast Magazine in 2010 as St. Louis-specific culinary publication.
- Expanded Feast to a regional publication with distribution of 150,000 across Missouri, eastern Kansas and southern Illinois.
- Developed Feast TV, an Emmy-winning 1/2-hour program that airs on PBS regionally.